Cancellation and Returns
We make every effort to deliver all the orders placed. However, please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel. The reasons may include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, pricing and stock information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
Our Customer Service Team will communicate to you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellation by the Customer
Please email to email@example.com in case you wish to cancel the Order. Orders once placed can be cancelled only before the Order is shipped. If the Order has been shipped you will not be able to cancel the Order.
Before Shipping if the order is cancelled there will be a small cancellation charges, ranging from 1 – 3% of the order value. This depends on the payment instruments used for making the purchase. The deduction is towards the ccavenue payment gateway charges.
Based on the personal nature of the products we don’t accept any returns, but goods damaged during transit may qualify for replacement, which depends upon our customer care’s decision. For further information mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund for Undelivered/Returned orders
While we and our courier partners (Bluedart, Aramex, Fedex, Delhivery, Speed Post) make the best efforts to deliver your orders, at times they get returned back to us for one or more of the following reasons.
- Insufficient Delivery Address
- Wrong Pincode
- Wrong Consignee names (A different name is given, other than yours)
- Customer is not available at the address continuously for more than 3 days
- Consignees Mobile number is not reachable while attempting to deliver
- Extension Number/Employee Number is not mentioned for an Office delivery address
- Consignee refusing to accept the package
- Unable to deliver due to natural calamities/Embargo
For any of the reasons mentioned above or not mentioned above, if your package returns back to us, we will be making the following deductions before refunding the amount to your account
- To and fro Courier charges &
- CCavenue payment gateway charges (Varies from 1 -3% depending on the payment instrument used for making the purchase)
The refund will be credited in 10-15 working days’ time after receiving the retuned package.