Stud 5000 Delay Spray - Pineapple Flavored
Stud 5000 Pineapple Flavored Delay Spray - Product Description
Stud 5000 Delay Spray with Pineapple Flavour renders dual benefit and allows couples to enjoy double delight in bed. The delay spray allows couples to enjoy a prolonged coital time in bed.
This allows her to experience multiple orgasm, while it allows him to enjoy prolonged penetration pleasure as he is able to go on and on and on. The pineapple flavor allows couples to enjoy prolonged oral session as well. While she can give head for a longer time, he is certainly going to enjoy her going on her knees for longer than normal duration.
The product is also highly useful for men who are known to release their juices earlier than expected period (premature ejaculation). For some men, the problem would be that their women may take longer to achieve orgasm making it necessary for them to hold it for longer than normal duration.
This becomes a challenge and many men may struggle under such circumstances.
It is proven that the Stud 5000 delay spray allows men to prolong as much as 5 times more than their usual time of ejaculation. This sure can allow them to try multiple positions and variations to end the game in memorable fashion.
What does Stud 5000 Pineapple Flavored Delay Spray contains?
Stud 5000 is enriched with 10% lidocaine (approved quantity) which is a common ingredient with most of the delay sprays available in the market.
The aerosol present in the Lidocaine has proven to desensitize male organ allowing him to prolong the ejaculation time.
It also contains approved pineapple flavour
How to use Stud 5000 Pineapple Flavored Delay Spray?
- It is recommended to make a test spray on your arm and allow it to settle for 5 minutes. See if your skin reacts to the delay spray. You should discontinue if skin develops some rashes or itching or burning sensation. Otherwise, you can go ahead and use the spray
- Shake the container well before use, every time
- It is advisable to spray Stud 5000, 5 to 10 minutes before your intercourse
- Hold the can upright, 5cm away from your organ and spray 3-4 times until the entire tip of your penis is covered completely.
- Wait for 5 minutes and now you are ready for penetration.
- With practice you will come to know how many sprays you may need.
What are the benefits of using Stud 5000 with pineapple flavour delay Spray?
- Greater sexual pleasure can be achieved as ejaculation will be delayed for sure.
- The product is a welcome relief for men suffering from premature ejaculation problem as they can be sure of performing longer and enjoy a fulfilling sex
- Helps to hold the erection for a longer duration and thus allows for a longer performance
- Allow women to enjoy sensual oral sex and thus outstanding orgasm in the end
- A trusted product with guaranteed results. Sold in India for the past 20 years
- It helps in avoiding divorces and break ups as it allows for a happy and satisfying sexual life
What are the precautions to be followed while using Stud 5000 Pineapple Flavored Delay Spray?
- Stud 5000 is generally safe and has no contra indications reported so far.
- Only recommended amount should be sprayed. Over spraying can become harmful. Excessive spraying at once may cause numbness of the penis and mild burning sensation. In such cases, consult your physician immediately.
- Those suffering from myasthenic gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage should not use this product.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.