Vimax Delay Spray
Vimax Delay Spray - Product Description
Premature ejaculation is a problem that is prevalent among men across the world. Unhealthy food habits, sedentary lifestyle, long working hours, relationship issues, anxiety, stress, aging are some of the issues that affect sexual health of men.
Premature ejaculation can also affect self-esteem and it can be totally frustrating for the other partner. However, those with premature ejaculation need not worry about taking expensive treatments. They can now choose Vimax Delay Spray as it is a well-known delay spray that is used by men in several countries across the world.
Vimax delay spray is very easy to use and it provides an effortless way to solve premature ejaculation problem and allow such men to enjoy fulfilling sex life. One of the best things men can enjoy in bed with their partner is prolonged sex and Vimax delay spray ensures prolonged happiness as it allows men to perform longer than usual time.
The product is 100% safe to use and offers satisfying results without involving any sort of irritation or numbness. With just few sprays covering the head of the penis 10 minutes before penetrative sex, the user can enjoy a prolonged performance in bed. It helps couples enjoy upto 60 minutes of fun without any side effects.
Vimax Delay Spray is also meant for normal men who want to prolong their coital time. It doesn’t contain any toxic materials and it is safe for your skin. It is odourless and ozone-friendly and can be used with any branded condoms.
Being sold in over 30 countries, Vimax has proven to be fast, safe and highly effective. For over 15 years Vimax has been helping several men across the world enjoy a prolonged enjoyment in bed.
What does Vimax Delay Spray contains?
Vimax delay spray is enriched with approved quantity of Lidocaine which is a common ingredient with most of the delay sprays available in the market. The aerosol present in the Lidocaine has proven to desensitize male organ allowing him to prolong the ejaculation time much longer than the normal duration.
How to use Vimax Delay Spray?
- Shake the container well before every use.
- Wash and clean your penis
- Make a test spray on your arm and allow it to settle for 5 minutes during your first time use. See if your skin reacts to the delay spray. You should discontinue if skin develops some rashes or itching or burning sensation. Otherwise, you are ready to go.
- Hold the can upright and spray 2-3 times or more (not to exceed 8 sprays) over the head and shaft of the penis
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or little longer till it gets absorbed in your skin and now you are ready for penetration.
- Make sure you don’t over spray, as it is dangerous and may lead to adverse reactions and even create permanent damage to your organ.
- With practice you will come to know how many sprays you may need.
Benefits of using Vimax Delay Spray
- Prolonged sexual pleasure as ejaculation is delayed to a great extent
- For those men who are going through premature ejaculation, Vimax can make them enjoy a fulfilling sex and prolonged enjoyment in bed
- Helps to hold the erection for a longer time and thus allows for a prolonged performance
- Allows women to enjoy explosive orgasm as delayed ejaculation allows men to try various positions leading to multiple orgasms
- A trusted product with satisfying results.
- The delay spray helps in preventing divorces and break ups as it plays an important role allowing couples to enjoy a happy and satisfied sexual life
Precautions to be followed while using Vimax Delay Spray
- Vimax is generally safe and has no systemic effects. It is for external use only
- Spray only required quantity to achieve desired results. Over spraying can become harmful. Excessive spraying at once may cause numbness of the penis and mild burning sensation. In such cases, consult your physician immediately.
Those suffering from myasthenic gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage should not use this product
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.