Stud 5000 Delay Spray - Orange Flavour
Stud 5000 Orange Flavored Delay Spray - Product Description
Sex is best enjoyed when both partners stay in the game till the end. When you find it difficult to last long, then the game of sex will lose its charm leaving the other partner feel deprived and dissatisfied making the whole affair distasteful.
Now couples have an opportunity to prolong their coital time to as much as 5 times as their usual time and enjoy a prolonged oral time as well.
Yes, we mean it. Stud 5000 spray comes as a blessing in disguise for men who want to prolong their coital time as the spray can desensitize the tip of the penis allowing the man to go on and on and on until she jerks off in explosive orgasm.
Stud 5000 is enriched with 10% lidocaine (approved quantity) which is a common ingredient with most of the delay sprays available in the market. The aerosol present in the Lidocaine has proven to desensitize male organ allowing him to prolong the ejaculation time much longer than the normal duration.
All that is required is just few sprays over your male organ and allowing it to get fully absorbed. Then you are ready for prolonged action. You can try various positions and variations that can allow her to experience multiple orgasm.
What does Stud 5000 Orange Flavored Delay Spray contains?
Stud 100 is enriched with 10% lidocaine (approved quantity) which is a common ingredient with most of the delay sprays available in the market.
The chemical compound Lidocaine is a proven formulation to desensitize male organ allowing him to prolong the ejaculation time much longer than the normal duration.
It also contains approved orange flavour
How to use Stud 5000 Orange Flavored Delay Spray?
- Shake the container well before every use without fail.
- It is recommended to make a test spray on your arm and allow it to settle for 5 minutes during your first time use. See if your skin reacts to the delay spray. You should discontinue if skin develops some rashes or itching or burning sensation. Otherwise, you are ready to go.
- Hold the can upright, 5cm away from your organ and spray 3-4 times until the entire tip of your penis is covered completely.
- Wait for 5 minutes or little longer till it gets absorbed in your skin and now you are ready for penetration.
- Make sure you don’t over spray, as it is dangerous and may lead to adverse reactions and even create permanent damage to your organ.
- With practice you will come to know how many sprays you may need.
What are the benefits of using Stud 5000 Delay Spray with Orange Flavour?
- Greater sexual pleasure as ejaculation is delayed
- You can enjoy sensual oral time as the orange flavor can make it exciting
- It is a blessing in disguise for men suffering from premature ejaculation as they can be sure of performing longer and enjoy a satisfying sex
- Helps to hold the erection for a longer time and thus allows for a longer performance
- Allow women to enjoy great orgasm
- A trusted product with guaranteed results. Sold in India for the past 20 years
- It helps in avoiding divorces and break ups as it helps couples enjoy a happy and satisfied sexual life
What are the precautions to be followed while using Stud 5000 Orange Flavored Delay Spray?
- Stud 5000 is generally safe and has no systemic effects.
- ou should not over spray and spray only required quantity to achieve desired results. Over spraying can become harmful. Excessive spraying at once may cause numbness of the penis and mild burning sensation. In such cases, consult your physician immediately.
- Those suffering from myasthenic gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage should not use this product
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.