Reman's Dooz 14000 Delay Spray with Vit E
Reman’s Dooz 14000 delay spray - Product Description
Reman’s Dooz 14000 delay spray works wonders for men who want to give long lasting performance in bed and also assists men with premature ejaculation to have fulfilling sex. This delay spray is ideal for all men who are keen to delay their ejaculation time and prolong their coital time. This product works by desensitizing the penis when it is sprayed over the head of the penis and begins to work within 5 minutes after spray.
This spray can help you prolong your banging time to upto 10 times compared to your normal time. So, you can continue your thrusts longer, try various positions and give her multiple orgasm and make her pleasurably exhausted.
Dooz 14000 (Delay Spray with Vitamin E) is recommended to anyone who has difficulty achieving full sexual satisfaction because of premature ejaculation. Spray twice to head of penis, and wait for 5 minutes then you are ready for action. If you feel a tingling sensation after spraying just ignore this as it will subside within a minute.
Alternatively you can spray onto the palm of your hand and massage into the penis. This spray is odour and taste free, so during your oral time, your partner may not know that you have sprayed Reman’s Dooz over your organ.
Dooz 14000 is one of the top 10 delay sprays sold in the world and users who have used this once, will keep buying this as the kind of satisfaction that they get out of it is incomparable.
As it is enriched with Vitamin E, it nourishes and activates the cells in the pubic region. It also gets absorbed easily in your organ’s skin without any hassle.
The spray can be good enough for 200 applications, which means you can give your partner explosive orgasms 200 times with each bottle of the delay spray.
What does Reman’s Dooz 14000 delay spray contains?
Reman’s Dooz 14000 Delay Spray with Vitamin E contains 10% Lidocaine, which is an approved dose and widely used in almost all delay sprays available in the market.
Lidocaine desensitizes penis head allowing users to indulge longer than normal performance time in bed.
How to use Reman’s Dooz 14000 delay spray ?
- Shake the container well before every single use.
- Do test spray on your arm or legs and leave it for 5 minutes when you are using this for the first time. If you don't get any allergic reaction, then you are ready to enjoy a fulfilling sex with your partner.
- For best results, spray at least 5 to 10 minutes before your penetrative sex. Keep the sprayer at about 5-10 inchesaway from the body
- Spray 3-4 times to cover entire the head of your penis. Alternatively, you can spray the content over your hand and rub it over your penis with your hand.
- Over spraying is dangerous. With regular usage, you will come to know the exact amount of spray is required for you.
- After the completion of sex, wash your organ thoroughly with warm water or wipe it cleanly with a wet cloth. Also wash your hands.
What are the benefits of using Reman’s Dooz 14000 Delay Spray with Vitamin E
- Men who are desirous of extending their coital time can expect satisfying results. Thorough enjoyment for your partner and she is sure to enjoy your prolonged indulgence.
- Skin friendly formulation, so it can be safely applied to your genital and she can indulge in oral session without any worry.
- Reman’s Dooz 14000 Delay Spray is also recommended for men suffering from premature ejaculation as they can definitely delay their ejaculation time and enjoy a fulfilling sex.
- As it helps couples enjoy a fulfilling sex life, the Dooz 14000 delay spray indeed helps in avoiding break-ups and divorces due to dissatisfaction in sexual life.
Cautions to be followed while using Reman’s Dooz 14000 delay spray
- Reman’s Dooz 14000 Delay Spray with Vitamin E is generally safe to use. No adverse reactions have been reported so far under normal circumstances.
- This is a powerful delay spray. Do not exceed the recommended dose of 2 sprays under the impression that you can stay longer. Over spraying may cause numbness of your penis and can cause permanent damage to it.
- Do not use this spray if you are suffering from myasthenic gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage.
- Consult your physician before using this spray if you are on regular medication or suffering from any chronic illness.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.