Procomil Delay Spray
Procomil Delay Spray - Product Description
When you want to know the benefits of using Procomil Delay Spray, it helps in reducing sensitivity, gives you longer lasting erection, increases your enjoyment and confidence during love making, she will feel greater happiness and satisfaction.
Ultimately it can help you enjoy a fulfilling sex with your partner comfortably.
Procomil can be used for upto 100 applications when you use recommended sprays. This being an extra power delay spray with Vitamin E, you can enjoy a prolonged coital time, as long as 10 times more than your usual time, and give her a mind blowing orgasm.
Premature ejaculation is one problem that can take away your happiness, dent your self-esteem and make you feel depressed as lack of sexual performance can be so painful both physically and psychologically. Your partner will also feel bitterly dissatisfied when you couldn’t last enough to give her an orgasm.
Procomil delay spray is highly recommended for those men who couldn't sustain their erection. All it requires is to make few sprays over the tip of the penis and allow it to get absorbed over the skin for 5 minutes. The spray is colourless and odourless that your girlfriend will not feel that you had sprayed something over your organ during your oral time.
You just have to use only recommended quantity of sprays and that is good enough to achieve prolonged coital time. You can simply go on and on and on. You can try various positions and make her get exhausted in sheer pleasure.
What does Procomil Delay Spray contains?
Procomil Delay Spray with Vitamin E contains an approved dose of 10% Lidocaine, which is widely used in almost all delay sprays available in the market.
Lidocaine is a chemical compound that is known to desensitize penis head allowing men to indulge in longer than usual coital time in bed.
How to use Procomil Delay Spray?
- Shake the container well before ever single use.
- Do test spray on your arm or legs and leave it for 5 minutes when you are using this for the first time. If you don't get any allergic reaction, then you are ready to enjoy a fulfilling sex with your partner.
- For best results, spray at least 5 to 10 minutes before your penetrative sex. Keep the sprayer at about 5-10 inchesaway from the body
- Spray 3-4 times to cover entire the head of your penis. Alternatively, you can spray the content over your hand and rub it over your penis with your hand.
- Over spraying is dangerous. With regular usage, you will come to know the exact amount of spray is required for you.
- After the completion of sex, wash your organ thoroughly with warm water or wipe it cleanly with a wet cloth. Also wash your hands.
Benefits of using Procomil Delay Spray with Vitamin E
- Guaranteed results. Guaranteed enjoyment for your partner and she is sure to enjoy your prolonged indulgence.
- Skin friendly formulation, so it can be safely applied to your genital and she can indulge in oral session without any worry.
- Procomil is recommended for men suffering from premature ejaculation as they can definitely delay their ejaculation time and enjoy a fulfilling sex.
- As it helps couples enjoy a fulfilling sex life, the Procomil indeed helps in avoiding break-ups and divorces due to dissatisfaction in sexual life.
Caution to be followed while using Procomil Delay Spray?
- Procomil with Vitamin E is generally safe. No adverse reactions have been reported so far under normal circumstances.
- This is a powerful delay spray. Do not overspray under the impression that you can stay longer with more sprays. Over spraying may cause numbness of your penis requiring medical treatment.
- Do not use this spray if you are suffering from epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage.
- Consult your physician before using this spray if you are on regular medication or suffering from any chronic illness.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.