Eros Delay Spray
Eros Delay Spray - Product Description :
Physical intimacy is vital for long lasting relationships. As a man, when you can’t control your ejaculation time and when you couldn’t attain sufficient erection, then it can spoil the relationship and it can lead to cracks even in the most loving relationships as sex is a natural phenomenon which is controlled by hormones.
When there is lack of sufficient satisfaction physically, it can lead to build up of resentment, which can shake the roots of relationships.
Men may have difficulty is getting erections or achieving control over ejaculation due to various reasons. But there is nothing to feel ashamed about and there is a perfect solution at hand. Acknowledging the problem and finding the solution is the sign of a caring and loving partner.
There is Eros Delay Spray for you, which can help you enjoy a fulfilling sex without any hassle. It is meant for men who want to enjoy extended coital time in bed and for those who want to give their partner an enjoyable love making session.
Eros delay Spray is highly recommended for those men who couldn't sustain their erection. Eros works by reducing the sensitivity of the penis. All it requires is to apply a thin layer of cream over the surface of the penis and allow it to get absorbed over the skin for 5 minutes.
The spray is colourless and odourless that your girlfriend will not feel that you had sprayed something over your organ during your oral time. You just have to use only recommended quantity of Spray and you should not use it more than thrice a day.
You can simply go on and on and on. You can try various positions and make her get exhausted in sheer pleasure.
Eros Delay Spray is available in small easy to carry packs and are presented in distinctive gold cartons. Eros Spray is manufactured under stringent international pharmaceutical quality standards.
The product is licensed in the England and are protected by a series of trademarks throughout the world.
What does Eros Delay Spray contains?
Eros Delay Spray contains Lignocaine BP 10.0%.
How to use Eros Delay Spray?
- Eros is a mild surface analgesic cream which is used for desensitizing the head of the penis and thus allowing you to experience long lasting pleasure.
- Do test spray on your arm or legs and leave it for 5 minutes when you are using this for the first time. If you don't get any allergic reaction, then you are ready to enjoy a fulfilling sex with your partner.
- Wash your penis first. Squeeze a small amount of the cream and apply a thin layer of the cream on the head of your penis with your fingers.
- Leave it for 5 minutes or until the cream gets absorbed in to your skin. Then you are ready to go.
- Avoid over applying. It is not recommended to use it for over 3 times in a day.
- After the completion of sex, wash your organ thoroughly with warm water or wipe it cleanly with a wet cloth. Also wash your hands.
- This is not a contraceptive and you need to wear a condom over your penis after applying the cream when you want protection
- Eros delay spray is for external use only.
Benefits of using Eros Delay Spray
- Eros provides outstanding results. Absolute enjoyment for your partner as she is sure to feel pleased with your prolonged indulgence.
- Skin friendly formulation, so it can be safely applied to your genital and she can indulge in oral session without any worries.
- Eros is recommended for men suffering from premature ejaculation as they can definitely delay their ejaculation time and enjoy a fulfilling sex.
- As it helps couples enjoy a fulfilling sex life, the Eros Delay Spray indeed helps in avoiding break-ups and divorces due to dissatisfaction in sexual life.
Cautions to be followed while using Eros Delay Spray
- Eros Delay Spray is generally safe. No adverse reactions have been reported by users across the world so far under normal circumstances.
- This is a powerful delay cream. Do not over apply under the impression that you can stay longer with more spray. Over applying may cause numbness of your penis requiring medical treatment.
- Do not use this spray if you are suffering from epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage.
- Consult your physician before using this cream if you are on regular medication or suffering from any chronic illness.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.