Beboy PlayLong Delay Spray - Rose
Recharge More to Last More
12% Lidocaine (Active Ingredient) Vs 10% in other Delay Sprays
Over 300 Sprays Vs 200 Sprays in other products
Beboy Play Long Delay Spray - Product Descriptions
When you are desirous of lasting longer in bed and give your partner a mind blowing orgasm, then trying Beboy Playlong Delay Spray can work wonders for you.
Many couples today are trying Beboy Delay Spray over delay condoms, as delay sprays give them the opportunity to enjoy natural sex for an extended time.
When you can last longer, that means you can try various positions, allow her to try few moves and give her space for her to give herself a perfect ride over your stiffened snake and needless to elaborate, you can try many variations when you can retain your erection without ejaculating your juices.
Beboy Delay Spray is a blessing in disguise for those suffering silently with premature ejaculation.
All you need to do is to spray over the tip and shaft of your organ 5 minutes before your penetrative sex and then indulge. You can last more than 10 times your usual time and this means you can bang her 10 times more than what you usually do.
The product is highly effective that you can be sure of guaranteed enjoyment.
What are the ingredients of Beboy Play Long Delay Spray?
BeBoy Play Long Delay Spray contains 12% Lidocaine, an active ingredient that is widely used to treat premature ejaculation. While most of the delay sprays in the market contain 10% Lidocaine, Beboy comes with 2% more. Which means you can stay even longer.
How to use Beboy Play Long Delay Spray?
- Shake the can well before every use
- While using it for the first time, make a test spray over your hand to see if your skin is reacting to it. If you don't find any itching or pain or discomfort, then you are ready to go
- Make 2 or 3 sprays covering the entire head of your penis. Do not over spray.
- Spray atleast 5 minutes before your coitus. See if the spray gets completely absorbed in to your skin
- The spray is colourless and odourless. She will not find any difference if she indulges in oral.
- Wash your organ and your hands thoroughly after your intimacy.
What are the advantanges of using Beboy Play Long Delay Spray?
- Guaranteed results. You can last longer than your usual time and give her a mind blowing orgasm
- The product is a blessing in disguise for men with premature ejaculation problem.
- This spray lasts upto 300 sprays (when used recommended quantity), whereas other products in the market can last only upto 200 sprays. That means you can enjoy more times and more longer sessions with your partner.
What are the side effects of Beboy Play Long Delay Spray?
- The Beboy Play Long Delay Spray is generally safe and no contraindication is reported so far.
- This is a very strong spray. Never try to overspray. Over spraying can make your organ numb and you may have to take medical treatment in such a case.
- If you are on regular medication or have any chronic illness, you are recommended to use the spray after due consultation with your physician.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.