Stuz 5000 Delay spray
Stuz 5000 Delay Spray - Product Description :
It is quite natural for today’s women to expect their partners to give them highly satisfying sex that also lasts long. Men need not lose heart.
To assist men to perform longer and give their partners a satisfying sex, a wonderful product called 'Stuz 5000 Delay Spray' is available now. The product can help men prolong their penetration time and enjoy a full blown sex activity with their partners.
Stuz 5000 contains approved dose of Lidocaine, which is known to desensitize men's organ allowing them to bang longer and longer. It just requires few sprays over your organ and wait till it gets completes absorbed on your skin.
And then you are ready for a long innings in bed. Stuz 5000 Spray is an external application spray which can provide guaranteed delay in ejaculation as much as 5 times than your normal ejaculation time.
For men with premature ejaculation issue, Stuz 5000 offers great opportunity to enjoy love making to the fullest.
What does Stuz 5000 Delay Spray contains?
Stuz 5000 comes with 10% Lidocaine, which is the approved dose. Lidocaine is a chemical compound which is known to desensitize men's organ allowing them to perform longer in bed.
How to use Stuz 5000 Delay Spray?
- You need to shake the container well before every single use.
- For the first time, do a test spray on your arm and leave it for 5 minutes to check whether your skin reacts to Stuz 5000 spray. When there is no adverse reaction, you are ready to go.
- For best results, spray Stuz 5000 at least 5 to 10 minutes before your penetration. Spray 3-4 times over the tip of your penis covering the entire head of the penis.
- Never overspray as it can lead to harmful reactions and even bring about permanent damage to your organ. With practice you will come to know how many sprays you may need.
- Indulge in penetrative sex with your partner.
- After intercourse wash your organ with warm water or wipe it off with a wet cloth. Also wash your hands thoroughly.
Benefits of using Stuz 5000 Delay :
Stuz 5000 Spray is an external application spray. When sprayed over the tip of the penis, it desensitizes the organ and allows the user to perform longer without ejaculation.
The other benefits include
- Guaranteed delay in ejaculation time to a great extent leading to greater sexual pleasure.
- Stuz 5000 offers a great opportunity for men with premature ejaculation issue to enjoy sex to the fullest.
- Helps in retaining erection for a longer duration effortlessly.
- Allows your partner to enjoy a fulfilling sex as you are able to perform longer and longer.
- Enjoy exploding release and greater sense of satisfaction.
- Time tested product and proven results. Available in India for the past 25 years.
- The spray can indeed help in avoiding break-ups and divorces as it removes the dissatisfaction factor in sex.
What are the precautions to be taken while using Stuz 5000 Delay Spray?
- Stuz 5000 is generally safe and no contraindications have been reported so far.
- Ensure you spray only the minimum amount required to cover the top of your penis. Over spraying is not recommended as it is harmful. Excessive spraying may cause numbness of your penis and in such cases, immediate medical attention is recommended.
- Those who are already suffering from myasthenic gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition or liver damage should not use this spray at all.
- If you are suffering from some chronic illness and on regular medication, it is recommended to consult your physician before using this spray
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one. Start Slow If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisab...
How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in ...
How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and ha...
Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
Is it safe for oral sex
No. we do not recommed Delay sprays for Oral act. This may have a awful taste and oral discomfort for your partner.