Intiwash New Feminine Hygiene Wash - 50 ml - by Mankind Pharma
Intiwash New Feminine Hygiene Wash - 50 ml - by Mankind Pharma - Product Description
Intiwash Liquid is an intimate wash that helps woman maintain their intimate hygiene and keep their vaginal area clean, fresh and infection-free. The wash helps woman prevent vaginal dryness, irritation in the vaginal area and also to wash away unpleasant odours which may happen due to viral or bacterial infections.
It is recommended to use this wash every time when there is an itching or discomfort felt in the vaginal area, every time after urination, during bathing, after unprotected sex, during periods and when there is pH imbalance in the vaginal area. It helps in maintaining a healthy intimate hygiene upon regular usage.
You are advised to read the label carefully and consult your physician, when you are on medication, particularly for urinary infection or anything related to pregnancy.
It contains 1. Lactic Acid, 2. Sea Buckthorn Oil and 3. Tea Tree Oil.
- Lactic Acid plays an important role in protecting the delicate skin found near vaginal area
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyunsaturated fatty acids & amino acids, which provides a soothing effect and provides nutrition to the skin around vaginal area leaving it soft and supple
- Tea Tree Oil is antibacterial in nature and it helps in preventing dryness, itching & irritation.
Who can use Intiwash?
Any woman in the age bracket 15 – 55 can use Intiwash. The product is safe for woman of all skin types.
Benefits of Intiwash
- Using Intiwash on a daily basis can leave a fresh sensation and help in maintaining healthy vaginal flora
- This can be used by woman and girls from all walks of life, from school goers to office goers to hard working sports woman….
- This liquid can also be used during periods to prevent itching and irritation along the panty line
- Helps in keeping the pH level of the vagina in the ideal state of pH 3.5 to 4.5. This ideal pH helps in the growth of good bacteria (lactobacilli)
- Prevents itching, irritation, pain, discomfort, bad odour and infection in the intimate areas throughout the month
How to use Intiwash?
- Pour few drops onto your palm and gently massage it over the external area of your vagina
- Rinse it thoroughly with water after application
- Don’t use soap to wash your intimate area as it can alter the pH of your vagina. Always use Intiwash to clean your intimate area during bathing.
- Read the label carefully before use
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding or planning to conceive, then it is recommended to take opinion of your physician before using it
- Never use Intimate wash for your children without consulting your paediatrician. The product is meant for girls from 15 and above.
- Don’t use it to wash your face, as it may create irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or mucus membrane
- Immediately discontinue its usage if you experience irritation or sensitivity
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is meant for external use only.