Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup with No Rashes, Leakage Or Odor - Small
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup with No Rashes, Leakage Or Odor - Small - Product Description
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup with no rashes, leakage or odour is ideal for women to maintain their menstrual health in the most hygienic way possible. Sirona menstrual cups come in three sizes depending on the flow and body type, namely large, medium and small.
If you are a woman below 25 and haven’t given vaginal birth yet and you have a normal menstrual flow, then small cup is good enough for you. The Sirona cup user is safe from getting any sort of rashes, irritation and itching, which they are prone to while using sanitary pads or tampons.
Many young women of your age in India and several other countries have found Sirona menstrual cup much better than a sanitary pad or tampons for the sheer comfort of using it and maintaining better hygiene during periods. Further, Sirona menstrual cup plays a great role in protecting our planet as it prevents toxic wastes generated by sanitary pads going into our landfills and spoiling our soil.
Sirona reusable menstrual cups are made using high quality silicone that is widely used in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc., Sirona menstrual cups are toxic-free, odour-free and allergy-free. So, it makes perfect sense to use it. Sirona menstrual cups are good enough to hold your menstrual flow and it is absolutely safe to keep the cup inside your vagina for 8 – 12 hours.
It provides an easy, safe and economical option to have leak-free periods for countless women. The cup is absolutely reusable and lasts upto 10 years when it is maintained properly.
Sirona menstrual cup is highly flexible that it can be easily inserted and removed. As it ensures leak-free periods, the user can indulge in anything such as swimming, dancing, yoga, aerobics and take part in any sporting activity (cycling, trekking, diving, running, gymnastics etc.,) and travel without any worry about leaking during periods.
Who is it suitable for?
Sirona Small Menstrual Cups are suitable for women
- Women below 25 years of age
- Who are medium and small built
- Who have not given vaginal birth
- Can hold upto 15ml of menstrual fluid
Benefits of using Sirona Menstrual Cup (Small)
- Free from irritation, itching or discomfort. Periods will never become a painful ordeal for you.
- No rashes. Sanitary pads are prone to create rashes or discolouration of skin due to infections, whereas Sirona menstrual cups don’t create any rashes and are much safer.
- No bad odour. You won’t find any foul order during menstruation when you use Sirona menstrual cup
- Handles upto 15ml. No need for any back up pad like thing during a heavy flow day. The cup is good enough to hold the entire discharge.
- Made with 100% medical-grade silicone, so it is safe to use for women of all skin types.
- Cups are highly flexible and thus can be easily inserted into your vagina with little effort.
- Provides 100% leak protection as the rim of the cup creates a perfect seal around your vaginal walls, thus there is no worry about leaks and spills. Users need not worry about getting stains on clothes or bed sheets during periods.
- Provides 8-10 hour leak protection.
- Long lasting and economical. Lasts upto 10 years. With proper care and cleaning, Sirona menstrual cups are perfectly reusable.
- Allows you to sleep peacefully during period days without any worry about leaks