KY Lubricating Jelly
Made in France
All about KY Jelly Personal Lubricant
When you feel your love life needs little bit of assistance, little bit of stickiness and little more smoothness, and then KY Lubricating Jelly is the right choice for you. Vaginal dryness can play havoc to your sexual life and can cause severe dissatisfaction and irritation during physical intimacy.
This can also have psychological impact affecting your confidence levels and happiness. To prevent vaginal dryness and to make your love making an absolutely smooth glide and satisfying experience, KY Lubricating Jelly can do the trick.
KY Lubricating Jelly is a world renowned product and used by couples world over to enjoy a smooth sexual intercourse. Being a water soluble personal lubricant, KY Jelly can help you enjoy your love making session thoroughly.
You need to apply it in your private parts before the start of sexual intercourse. The jelly can provide the much needed lubrication to help glide the male organ into the vagina without any pain, irritation or discomfort.
KY Lubricating Jelly is sterile, non-grease, transparent, water soluble and meant to be non-irritating. Most doctors recommend KY Jelly as it is safer, cleaner and non-greasy compared to other lubricants available in the market. KY Jelly is also widely used for the electrotherapy, digital examinations and for an increased vaginal lubrication to alleviate vaginal dryness.
KY Jelly was originally introduced by Johnson & Johnson. But the brand is currently owned by Reckitt Benckiser as they bought the brand in 2014.
What are the Advantages of using KY Jelly?
- No.1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand in the USA
- Quickly prepares for sexual intimacy and eases discomfort due to vaginal dryness for women and allows the couple to enjoy love making thoroughly
- Can be used along with latex condoms
- Unlike petroleum jelly or baby oil, KY Jelly is clear, convenient and easy to use.
- It is non-greasy and non-sticky and thus leaves no stains on your clothes or bedsheets.
- It is hygienic and pH balanced. It doesn’t affect the vaginal PH.
- It is fragrance-free and alcohol-free
- It can be cleaned using normal water and soap after use
- It removes dryness and brings in sufficient wetness allowing couples to enjoy a smooth glide during their love making.
- K-Y Jelly can be used by normal couples also. It can also be sued to complement natural lubrication to enjoy added lubrication and thus enjoy more fun.
- It can help in giving you the confidence to enjoy pleasurable and satisfying intimacy with your partner.
How to use KY Jelly?
- Squeeze gently and take required quantity in your hand.
- Gently apply KY Jelly on the outside and inside walls of female genitalia.
- If required, squeeze out some more quantity and reapply on the private parts during love making
- Wash it away with clean water after the session.
What are the Ingredients of KY Jelly?
Glycerin, Purified Water, Methylparaben, Porpylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phospahte, Sodium Pohspate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
What are the Side Effects of KY Jelly?
It has been clinically tested and proven to be safe for any one. Practically it has no side effects. It might cause a slight level of irritation to someone who is allergic to glycerin and glycol.
What are the precautions to be taken while using KY Jelly?
- In case of any itching, irritation or discomfort, immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor
- KY Jelly is not a contraceptive and doesn't contain spermicide. Hence, if you want protection, you may use a condom.
- It should not come in contact with eyes or ears
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers. If you still want to use, consult your doctor before using it.
- Being a Glycerol based lubricant it may slow down your sperm. So, if you are trying to have a baby, consult your doctor before using it.
- Do not use if quality seal on the opening of the tube is broken or missing.
KY Jelly - Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use KY Jelly?
KY Jelly is designed to give you a natural feel and help you enjoy your physical intimacy thoroughly without feeling any discomfort or pain. Remember, vaginal dryness is part of every woman's life, regardless of her age and fitness. Women's body produces less lubrication during 2/3rds of the month due to hormonal changes. KY Jelly is designed to exactly supplement the body's natural lubrication to make love making a pleasurable experience throughout the month.
I have never felt vaginal dryness before. Can I still use KY Jelly?
Yes, you can. If you want to experience heightened pleasure during your love making, then KY Jelly can help you achieve that.
What are the symptoms of vaginal dryness?
Itching, burning sensation, irritation, soreness, pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse are some of the symptoms of vaginal dryness. Whether it may be a minor discomfort or extreme pain, whatever may be the intensity; vaginal dryness can curb your ability to enjoy physical intimacy to a great extent. If you have any of the above symptoms or feeling something more severe than this due to vaginal dryness, you should consult your physician immediately.
Is KY Jelly a liquid or Jelly?
Many a time people have asked whether KY jelly is in liquid or jelly form. KY Jelly is neither a paste nor a liquid. It is in between the two. It is a very viscous fluid that can give very high level of lubrication.
Is KY Jelly recommended by doctors?
KY Lubricants is the No.1 Doctor recommended brand in USA and it is designed to supplement body's natural lubrication. KY Jelly has proven to be very effective and across the world 99% of the users have reported satisfaction and the product has boosted their confidence levels and helped millions of couples enjoy a smooth, enjoyable and pain-free physical intimacy using KY Jelly.
Do you know?
KY Jelly was also used to simulate saliva and to give the eponymous 'Alien' film. It was also used to get an overall slimy appearance as well as the blood of the eponymous 'Predator'. KY Jelly was used for the Dilophosaurus's venom in the famous movie 'Jurassic Park'.