All you wanted to know about Delay Sprays
Delay Spray is primarily used to delay the ejaculation for those who are suffering from premature ejaculation problems. But this is also used by normal men to prolong their ejaculation and please their partners in bed with a prolonged performance.
How Delay Spray works?
Delay Spray contains Lidocaine, a chemical that works as a de-sensitizer. This actually works on the surface of the penis by reducing the tactile sensitivity so that the ejaculation can be delayed. This medicated spray was originally developed for men with poor ejaculation control, which can lead to anxiety and reduced sexual performance. The product is aimed to boost the sexual confidence by delaying ejaculation.
Delay Spray is now being used by normal couples to enjoy a prolonged love making session. It is absolutely safe to use, non-toxic and odourless. It can be used with all condoms. Spray your penis when it is erect and then wear your condom. It is clinically proven that delay spray works fast, safe and is very effective in delaying ejaculation. When you want your next encounter to be as long as possible, conveniently order your delay spray online from our web store www.condombazaar.com and try it yourself.
How to use Delay Spray?
Hold the spray canister and spray 3 or more times to the head and shaft of your penis when it is in the erect stage. It is advisable not to exceed 10 sprays at one time. Quantity and timing of the spray can vary with individual requirements. But it is recommended to use minimum quantity to get effective results.
If some other questions creep your head about delay spray, then read below
- Delay spray is harmless for women and it is absolutely safe for vaginal penetration. However, it should be avoided when the woman is pregnant.
- Delay spray can be used with all leading latex condoms brands available in the market, unless otherwise specifically mentioned by the condom manufacturer.
- It is safe for oral sex. However minimal quantity is recommended.
- Delay spray is an approved product in India and it can be bought over the counter without any prescription.
- Delay spray is very effective and works perfectly well for many men.
- As an alternative to Delay Spray, delay cream/Gel is also available
How to use Delay Gel/Cream?
Delay cream is the simple way to control premature ejaculation. It is simple to use and prolong your sexual time with your partner. All you need to do is to apply some cream over the shaft and head of your penis and then begin your intercourse. It needs to be applied each time before you have sex. There is no need to worry about applying cream when you are not having sex.
The ingredients used in delay creams are usually Benzocaine and Lidocaine, which are regarded as safe for most people.
Some men and women may be allergic to anaesthetic cream; they should not use Delay Spray or Delay Cream. But ingredients are usually safe for all people and it is widely used across the world for delaying ejaculation and enjoying prolonged sex.